Great Days Out
- Let Jonathan take the wheel while you enjoy an indulgent tour of the best of the Barossa with Barossa Taste Sensations.
- Enjoy a horse-drawn carriage tour of nearby wineries with Barossa Carriages (0410 703 860).
- Bring your own bikes to explore the valley on the newly created bike paths stretching from Gawler through to Lyndoch, Tanunda, Nuriootpa and Angaston Or let Barossa Bike Tours supply the bikes and guide you on a tailored tour.
- Hot Air Ballooning with Barossa Valley Ballooning or Barossa Balloon Adventures.
- Cooking classes at Casa Carboni and Food Luddite.
- Stretch your legs and explore Kaiser Stuhl Conservation Park. Arrive at dawn or dusk and see the kangaroos having their breakfast or dinner.
- Book a spa day at Endota Day Spa at Novotel in Rowland Flat.
- Play a round of golf at Barossa Valley Golf Club or Tanunda Pines Golf Club (located at Novotel)
- If you’re here on a Saturday morning, check out the local Farmers Market in Angaston. The best local produce and grab a coffee and some breakfast with the locals! While you’re in Angaston, check out the Barossa Valley Cheese Company and sample their prize-winning produce and Taste Eden Valley for a wine tasting from some of the region’s boutique wineries.