Things To Do
The Barossa Valley is undoubtedly one of the world’s great wine regions. Renowned for wineries, old and new world culinary traditions, and continually evolving experiential travel experiences.
With over 80 cellar doors, award winning restaurants, weekly fresh produce markets, golf courses, bike and walking trails as well as an exciting annual events calendar, the Barossa Valley is a universally applauded tourism destination within South Australia.
There is so much to do in the Barossa, so we have put together some of our favourite things to help you plan your next holiday.
A few of our favourite things
- Wineries with cellar doors
- Wineries with tastings by appointment only
- Great Days Out
- Barossa Carriages
- 70th Annual Barossa Vintage Festival – 19 to 23 April 2017
- The Barossa Trust Mark Trail – Seppeltsfield Centenary Tour – 19 to 23 May 2017
- Barossa Gourmet Weekend – 1 to 3 September 2017
- Taste Eden Riesling Festival – 27 January 2018